The module is designed for use within an Axioline˽F station.
It is used to acquire signals from standard thermocouples in industrial applications.
The module supports various types of thermocouple conforming to DIN EN 60584-1 and DIN 46710 as well as linear voltages from -100 mV to +100 mV.
It also offers a voltage input from -5 V to +5 V. Heating currents can be monitored here, for example, using a measuring transducer.
The four Pt 100 inputs (CJ1 ... CJ4) can each be used as a sensor input or as an external cold junction.
- 8 analog input channels for the connection of thermocouples or linear voltages from -100 mV to +100 mV
- 1 analog input channel for the connection of voltages from -5 V to +5 V
- Connection of sensors in 2-wire technology
- Internal detection and compensation of cold junction temperature (configurable)
- External connection of Pt 100 cold junction sensors possible
- High level of accuracy (typically ±0.01 % sensor type K)
- High temperature stability (typically 5 ppm/K)
- High resistance to electromagnetic interference (Class A)
- "Channel Scout" function
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Installation monitoring with indication via diagnostic LED for each channel
Key Commercial Data
||Page 162 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number