The bus coupler is intended for use within an EtherNet/IP™ network and represents the link to the Axioline F I/O system.
Up to 63 Axioline F devices can be connected to the bus coupler.
A corresponding EDS file is available for integrating the Axioline F station into the programming system.
This file can be downloaded via the product at phoenixcontact.net/products.
- 2 Ethernet ports (with integrated switch)
- Transmission speed of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps
- Rotary coding switches for setting the IP address assignment and other functions
- Supported protocols: SNMP, HTTP, TFTP, FTP, BootP, DHCP
- Diagnostic and status indicators
- Firmware can be updated
- Typical cycle time of the Axioline F local bus is around 10 μs
Key Commercial Data
||Page 146 (C-8-2015)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number