The module is designed for use within an Axioline˽F station.
On the one hand, it is used to acquire fast pulse sequences from sensors, and on the other hand to detect positions using incremental encoders.
The module combines two counter inputs for the evaluation of fast counter pulses and two incremental encoder inputs for position detection.
- 2 counter inputs
- 2 incremental encoder inputs
- Maximum input frequency: 300 kHz/100 kHz (depending on the wiring)
- 32-bit counter (up and down)
- Output control according to two limit values
- Counter: counting (source) is controlled via a control input (gate)
- Counter: single or periodic counting
- Incremental encoder acquisition: acquisition of digital signals from symmetrical and asymmetrical incremental encoders
- Incremental encoder acquisition: evaluation of linear or rotary axes
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number