The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to output analog voltage and current signals.
- 8 analog, bipolar output channels for the connection of either voltage or current signals
- Connection of actuators in 2-wire technology
- Voltage ranges: 0 V ... 10 V, ±10 V, 0 V ... 5 V, ±5 V
- Current ranges: 0 mA ... 20 mA, 4 mA ... 20 mA, ±20 mA
- Short-circuit-proof outputs
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number