The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to acquire signals from resistive temperature sensors.
The module supports all common platinum and nickel sensors according to DIN EN 60751 and SAMA. Cu10, Cu50, Cu53 sensors as well as various KTY8x sensor types are also supported.
- 8 analog input channels for the connection of resistance temperature detectors (RTD)
- 500 Ω and 5 kΩ linear inputs
- Connection of sensors in 2, 3, and 4-wire technology
- Integrated, digital sensor linearization
- Standardized measured value representation directly in °C, °F or Ω
- Measured value display in 16-bit format or floating point format
- Programmable filters
- Short-circuit protected inputs
- Temperature stability
- Very high level of noise immunity
- Low noise emission
- Installation monitoring by means of “Channel scout” function
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Made to Order (non-returnable)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)