The module is designed for use within an Axioline F station.
It is used to acquire digital signals.
The filter times of the inputs can be adjusted to increase noise immunity.
Filter times of 100 μs enable the user to implement a counter function with a maximum input frequency of 5 kHz in the application.
- 32 digital inputs according to EN 61131-2 type 1 and type 3
- 24 V DC, 2.4 mA
- Connection of sensors in single-wire technology
- Minimum update time of < 100 μs
- Filter times can be adjusted in three increments: < 100 µs, 1000 µs or 3000 µs
- Maximum input frequency: 5 kHz
- Device rating plate stored
- Diagnostic and status indicators
Key Commercial Data
||Page 155 (C-8-2013)
|Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
|Custom tariff number