WARNING: The connectors may not be plugged in or disconnected under load. Ignoring the warning or improper use may damage persons and/or property.
• WARNING: Commission properly functioning products only. The products must be regularly inspected for damage. Decommission defective products immediately. Replace damaged products. Repairs are not possible.
• WARNING: Only electrically qualified personnel may install and operate the product. They must observe the following safety notes. The qualified personnel must be familiar with the basics of electrical engineering. They must be able to recognize and prevent danger. The relevant symbol on the packaging indicates that only personnel familiar with electrical engineering are allowed to install and operate the product.
• The products are suitable for applications in plant, controller, and electrical device engineering.
• When operating the connectors in outdoor applications, they must be separately protected against environmental influences.
• Assembled products may not be manipulated or improperly opened.
• Only use mating connectors that are specified in the technical data of the standards listed (e.g. the ones listed in the product accessories online at phoenixcontact.com/products).
• When using the product in direct connection with third-party manufacturers, the user is responsible.
• For operating voltages > 50 V AC, conductive connector housings must be grounded
• Ensure that when laying the cable, the tensile load on the connectors does not exceed the upper limit specified in the standards.
• Observe the corresponding technical data. You will find information: o On the product o On the packing label o In the supplied documentation o Online at phoenixcontact.com/products under the product
• Only use tools recommended by Phoenix Contact
• Use a protective cap to protect connectors that are not in use. The suitable accessories are available online in the accessory section of the product at phoenixcontact.com/products
• Ensure that the protective or functional ground has been properly connected.
• VDE 0100/1.97 § 422.214.171.124 and DIN EN 60 204/11.98 § 14.1.3 are applicable when combining several circuits in a cable and/or connector
• The connector warms up in normal operation. Depending on the ambient conditions, the surface of the connector can continue to warm up. In this case, the user is responsible for posting warnings (e.g. DIN EN ISO 13732-1:2008-12).
Circular connectors (device side)
Number of positions
Degree of pollution
Degree of protection
Ambient temperature (operation)
-25 ... -85
Rated surge voltage
1.5 kV AC
Nominal voltage UN
Nominal current IN
Flammability rating according to UL 94
Front wall/screw mounting
according to IEC 61076-2-101
Minimum order quantity
Made to Order (non-returnable)
Weight per Piece (including packing)
Weight per Piece (excluding packing)
Customs tariff number
Country of origin
Approval Specification Data
Nominal Voltage UN
Nominal Current IN
Cross Section AWG
Cross Section mm2
Environmentally friendly use period: unlimited = EFUP-e