Process innovations for control cabinet manufacturing Development of production systems for an efficient value chain
Control cabinet manufacturing is characterized by a high proportion of process costs. It is therefore an ideal starting point for improving profitability in the production of machines and systems.
Our experts will develop production system solutions adapted to the individual requirements in your control cabinet manufacturing to suit your individual specific circumstances. Their goal is to increase productivity and efficiency in your manufacturing processes, thus ensuring that you remain competitive.
- Shorter throughput times and interface optimization based on data completeness and data consistency
- Increased productivity and supply capability due to shorter throughput times
- High-level process reliability, error minimization, and rapid version production through software-supported order management
The appropriate clipx production systems are implemented with the required level of automation based on a jointly developed catalog of requirements:
- Manual systems integrate personnel into the process and offer optimal support for managing increasingly complex tasks. These systems are most often used for small to medium quantities coupled with a high degree of variance.
- Semi-automated systems combine the strengths of the human mind and the machine. The symbiosis of automated and manual processes, as well as the integration of collaborative systems, is ideal for medium to large volumes.
- Automated systems are available for efficient assembly and marking of assembled DIN rails. They are used for medium to large quantities coupled with a high degree of variance
Worker assistance systems
The clipx worker assistance systems support control cabinet manufacturing processes. Assistance systems are used to increase productivity, improve process reliability, and ensure a smooth production process.
clipx ASSEMBLE assist for a software-supported assembly process
clipx ASSEMBLE assist provides data-based guidance through the terminal strip assembly process in real time. An ergonomically designed workstation facilitates orientation and helps to prevent errors.
- Rapid version production with direct, software-supported order management
- Automatic derivation of assembly instructions from your planning program
- User-oriented support simplifies the manipulation and assembly tasks, facilitating zero-error processes
clipx WIRE assist for efficient conductor pre-processing
clipx WIRE assist facilitates efficient conductor pre-processing. The modular design of the workstation facilitates maximum ergonomics and flexibility in the production environment.
- Efficiency is increased with mobile application options and optimum positioning of hand tools, automatic tools, and printing systems
- High process reliability with software-supported conductor pre-processing with direct device control
- Convenient in application with intuitive user interfaces and simple data retrieval from CAE programs