Electrify your vehicles with us
The mobility transformation that is taking place presents new challenges for automobile manufacturers and for the utility vehicle, passenger transport, and transportation industry. Government targets will require us to switch from combustion engines to e-mobility in the coming years. For e-vehicle users, however, seemingly long charging times threaten to undermine streamlined logistics and suitability for everyday situations. With our vehicle charging inlets, we provide a High Power Charging interface that considerably reduces charging times for all electric vehicles.
Your advantages at a glance
- As an experienced automotive supplier over many years, we are your reliable partner
- Innovative fast charging technologies for using High Power Charging every day
- Extensive product portfolio for all markets and vehicle types worldwide
- IATF-certified quality also meets the automotive industry’s most stringent requirements
- Standard-compatible, reliable charging technology from the co-developers of the Combined Charging System
“Above all, the vehicles of tomorrow will have their own battery and charging technology. High power and high range will be in demand. That requires large batteries and short charging cycles in turn. That is why we see ourselves as empowering the coming differentiation in vehicle development – and are already researching charging technologies that provide significantly more energy than our HPC products today, for example for particularly large utility vehicles.”
From compact cars to bulldozers Charging interfaces for all types of electric vehicles
Regardless of the sector for which you build or convert vehicles, whether it’s an excavator, dump truck, tractor, stacker, transporter, bus, sweeper, ambulance, or snowmobile,
your customers expect short charging times for optimal availability and capacity utilization of their e-vehicles or fleets. This is often the prerequisite for converting to e-mobility.
With the universal charging inlets from Phoenix Contact, you can electrify all types of vehicles and ensure a fast, reliable charging process.
Are you looking for an individual charging inlet? Individualize your charging interface
For many leading OEMs, we have already developed custom vehicle charging inlets that satisfy the stringent requirements of the automotive industry in accordance with IATF 16949.
We will integrate or develop features in line with the demands of your series vehicles, such as:
- LED indicators and lighting
- Extra operating elements
- Charging connector and charging flap interlock
- Intelligent cooling concepts with high-precision temperature measurement
Feel free to contact us!