Energy Monitoring, Management, Analytics: the EMMA service and the IoT-capable EMpro energy measuring devices are empowering your energy management system of the future. Go straight into the IoT with EMpro energy measuring devices and benefit from cloud-based data collection and intuitive, flexible functions for targeted, informative visualization.
Energy and power data analysis
Intuitive user interface, simple design, flexible range of functions. This offers the combination of the Phoenix Contact IIoT platform’s EMMA smart service and EMpro energy measuring devices. Start monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating your electrical energy and power data with this package and visualize this data in customizable dashboards. EMMA stands for Energy, Monitoring, Management, and Analytics – and supports energy managers proportionately in the check step of what is called the PDCA cycle in accordance with the international standard ISO 50001 for energy management systems.More information
Ask a question for additional information about these products
- Direct connection to Proficloud.io without using an IoT gateway
- Flexible access worldwide with Proficloud.io Smart Services
- Secure communication with TLS encryption
- Easy expansion and scalability with dynamic IT resources
Smart energy monitoring in just a few steps Plug-and-play in the cloud
Access your measurement data and component data anywhere in the world, without using an additional IoT gateway. You won’t need an IoT gateway to aggregate data, to convert between local network protocols and IoT protocols, or for encryption. The IoT-capable EMpro energy measuring device is able to transfer its data directly and securely to the cloud using a router.
From the hardware to the cloud Integration in six easy steps
With a user-friendly web-based user interface, the EMpro energy measuring device can be configured and integrated into the Proficloud.io IIoT platform and the EMMA service in six easy steps. Reduce the time required to implement energy management from installation through to cloud-based monitoring and reporting.
- Configure a cloud connection via the integrated web server in the EMpro energy measuring device
- Create a free Proficloud.io account
- Create the dashboard using widgets
- Book an EMMA Service Subscription via the Service Store
- Add the included hardware to your EMMA Service Subscription
- Add hardware to the Device Management Service
Smart Services for energy and power data analysis Benefit from digitalized and networked energy monitoring in industry
User-friendly dashboards and widgets
With just a few clicks, you can draw initial conclusions regarding your data and energy consumption. Set up dashboards to suit your needs and use the variety of visualization options such as pie charts, bar charts, line charts, and more.
Use these widgets to compare individual production lines, systems, or time periods and identify potential savings.
- External data sources can be integrated for additional data transparency
- Export of data for use in other systems
- Warning directly in the Smart Service about limits that will be imminently over- or undershot
- Visualization of Energy Performance Indicators (EnPI) displayed with the reporting feature
Constantly increasing value benefits for your energy data analysis with continuous, user-oriented further development. To meet rapidly changing challenges, the agile team behind the Smart Services focuses on customer needs and market requirements.
Device Management Service
Manage and monitor your IoT-capable energy measuring devices and other smart devices from Phoenix Contact with the Device Management Service. A digital nameplate gives you a direct overview of device information, such as the device type, serial number, and installed firmware and hardware version. In addition, the state of health and connection status of your devices are always visible at a glance.
Time Series Data Service
The Time Series Data Service, one of the Smart Services of the Proficloud.io IIoT platform, allows you to access your production data anywhere and at any time.
Other advantages of the Time Series Data Service:
- Downtimes and workloads can be planned
- Increased product quality through data
- Warnings in the Smart Service or via email indicate impending problems
- Expertise accessible to every employee