Intuitive planning and marking software for configuring terminal strips and for professional marking of marking materials for terminal blocks, conductors, cables, devices, and systems. The software is available for download
Planning and marking software – Process innovations for control cabinet manufacturing
Intuitive configuration, intelligent functions, and a customizable user interface: The PROJECT complete planning and marking software is the innovative solution for the easy planning of your terminal strips and the straightforward creation of the corresponding markings. Experience the perfect digital networking of all process steps in control cabinet manufacturing, from CAE configuration to product assembly.More information
- Application type of the software
- Product type
CMS-MARK-WIN-DEMO software, version: 2.9, available in: German/English, version 2.8 in French/Italian
CMS-MARK-WIN software, Version: 2.9.1, available in: German/English, French/Italian, including user manual and CLIP PROJECT demo version
Configuration tool for Inline and Axioline F I/O stations, incl. Axioline Smart Elements (free download)
- Intuitive software operation that is clear and convenient with the customizable user interface
- Perfect integration with optimized interfaces to all common CAE programs
- Quick and easy ordering in real time with direct connection to the web
- Comprehensive process support from planning through to the fully assembled DIN rail
- PROJECT complete planning and marking software is part of the COMPLETE line system
Control cabinet manufacturing with the PROJECT complete planning and marking software
PROJECT complete: Intuitive, intelligent, individual
The PROJECT complete planning and marking software guides you through all phases of terminal strip configuration in control cabinet manufacturing. From the transfer of data from electrical planning to delivery of your finished product, the software features individual and convenient process support.
- Perfect CAE integration: PROJECT complete has optimized interfaces to all popular CAE programs. With just a click of the mouse, the software imports the data from electrical planning and automatically designs the corresponding terminal strip.
- Intuitive software operation: user interface with configurable search function and dynamic task bars. Intelligent functions automate many planning steps and ensure significant time savings in control cabinet manufacturing.
- Ordering in real time: PROJECT complete places the order for your projects directly. Parts lists are transferred to Phoenix Contact online. You immediately receive a price calculation and information on the availability of the products.
PROJECT complete: Marking made simple
PROJECT complete can be used to create markings easily and conveniently – despite the wide range of different marking materials.
- The areas that can be labeled are indicated. A realistic representation of the finished printed label is provided on screen.
- Handling is extremely user-friendly: existing marking data can be imported from CAE systems, spreadsheet programs, and word processing programs.
- PROJECT complete controls all printing systems from Phoenix Contact, as well as standard printers.
- PROJECT complete: you can easily create your own labels with a template designer.