Passive heatsinks and thermal simulations for ICS electronics housings Some things are even better when cooled.
Passive heatsinks for ICS series electronics housings enable the finished devices to be used even in thermally demanding applications. By performing extensive thermal simulations, Phoenix Contact also supports you in optimizing your printed circuit board layout.
- Passive heatsinks enable the finished devices to be used in thermally demanding applications
- Extensive thermal simulations help achieve the optimum arrangement of components on the printed circuit board
- Customized heatsinks ensure reliable heat dissipation
- Simplified engineering process: all the services needed for your specific device design
Automated thermal simulation for the ICS series
Use our intuitive online simulation tool to analyze the heat generation of your application in the early phase of development.
- First, configure your housing to suit your application in the configurator for ICS housings.
- Next, position hot spots on your PCB and define the thermal boundary conditions of your application.
- You will receive your application-specific results directly by e-mail.
Passive heatsinks for ICS series plastic housings for thermally demanding applications
The first passive heatsinks for ICS series plastic housings for IoT applications: benefit from higher power density on the printed circuit board.
ICS series modular electronics housings for IoT applications
The solutions offered by the ICS modular electronics housings are as varied as the requirements for future-oriented devices in industrial automation.