Marking and labeling for electrical installation Use our solutions to create markings wherever you want to, even directly on site. Our product portfolio of printers, marking systems, and labeling materials offers many flexible options.
A clear overview in the control cabinet is essential for efficient and error-free operation, maintenance, and reworking. Using appropriate markings means that all components can be clearly identified. Print signs and labels for all applications with the right marking system – whether from your desktop or directly in the application.
THERMOMARK GO is the digital marking solution for use in the field. Using your smartphone and the MARKING system app, you can create marking files easily and control the printer directly via Bluetooth 5. You can control one printer with up to five smartphones. In addition, the smart system works with continuous media as well as pre-punched labels in cassette format.
- Mobile use is easier than ever with the compact dimensions, integrated power supply, and intuitive operation
- Marking materials for every application provide the perfect solution – from cable and wire marking through terminal identification to the marking of miniature circuit breakers
- Flexible solutions with marking systems for every requirement – whether for stationary use or use directly on site
MARKING system app
The MARKING system app features a unique, mobile interface for the smart, networked selection and creation of marking files. It provides you access to the most common marking functions that are specially optimized for mobile use. Together with the battery-powered mobile printing systems, creating clearly legible and durable marking solutions could not be easier. The Application Guide also helps you find the right marking material for your requirements in just a few steps. The app is available for Android and iOS mobile devices and can be used offline. The app features state-of-the-art connectivity and intuitive operation and is available in 19 languages.
THERMOMARK GO Mark electrical installations quickly and easily with the mobile printer
- Can be operated directly with a smartphone or tablet via a Bluetooth or NFC interface
- Greater flexibility for everyday work – marking and labeling directly on site
- Wide material selection and automatic material detection