Cable connections in electrical installation Quick and easy cable connection and distribution without special tools
- Time savings of up to 80% through IDC connection without special tools
- High degree of reliability with robust housings up to IP68/IP69 degree of protection and IK07 shock resistance
- Flexible solutions with fixed and pluggable versions, plus a wide range of cable connectors and distributors from 1.5 mm² to 6 mm² in various numbers of positions
Extending cables and repairing damaged cables are everyday challenges in the electrical trade. Connecting motors for window coverings, blinds, and awnings is also one of the tasks of the installers. QPD connectors and cable connectors make quick work of this. The IDC fast connection does not require stripping or screwing.
With the robust design, the connection is protected from external influences, such as tensile stress and moisture. And where a branch is required rather than a cable connector, the T and H distributors of the QPD installation system will do the job. A pluggable system design is also available as an option.
Not just one installation system We provide three systems – the choice is yours. Learn more.
Use the QPD installation system which allows fast IDC connection without special tools. Or simply insert rigid or flexible conductors with ferrules directly into the terminal point. This is made possible by the IPD system with Push-in connection. Do you prefer the proven screw connection? Then opt for the PRC installation system.
Find out more about all three systems and discover new possible solutions for your power distribution.
QPD STAK 3 connector The connector designed for assembly, especially for the motor connection of blinds, window coverings, and awnings.
- Tool-free installation in no time with IDC connection
- Robust and splashwater-proof housing
- Compatible with all classic motor connections for awnings and blinds
QPD installation system Set up power distributions quickly, easily, and cost-effectively with the QPD installation system.
- Connection without special tools with the QUICKON IDC displacement connection
- Flexible distribution solutions with fixed and pluggable connections
- Optimum protection against environmental influences