Efficient planning with clipx ENGINEER
System discontinuities cost time in the planning, procurement, and production of terminal strips and junction boxes in control cabinet manufacturing. Software programs that ensure the consistent flow of data make a significant contribution to efficiency throughout the entire process.
The clipx ENGINEER engineering software makes it possible to plan and procure terminal strips, assembled mounting plates, and junction boxes more efficiently than ever, and to seamlessly transfer the data to production – at every workplace.
- Maximum availability for your engineering process, thanks to online and offline use
- Smart interfaces to Phoenix Contact applications for control cabinet manufacturing and in your CAE programs
- Simplified planning of your projects with the support of intelligent engineering assistants
- Seamless processes from planning to your production through the provision of complete digital data
- Work both online and offline: The engineering software enables you to conduct your mobile planning flexibly.
- Share and work on your projects locally or in a cloud.
- Use the software in your system environment, independent of the operating system.
- Convert your electrical planning into real products via the bidirectional CAE interfaces.
- Use your familiar Phoenix Contact applications and configurators in the clipx ENGINEER software.
- Order your items directly from the engineering software via the connection to the Phoenix Contact online shop.
- Use functional engineering to create your function groups more efficiently.
- Check products for approvals relevant to your application.
- Complete your electrical planning automatically with the required accessories.
- Benefit from realistic 3D planning of your terminal strips, assembled mounting plates, and junction boxes.
- Use manufacturing documents generated from your project for the documentation and following process steps.
- Control your workflow with the direct connection to manufacturing systems.