When meeting Phoenix Contact, you will find an internationally operating family company that really lives its philosophy of innovation every day. Creative solutions in connection technology, electronics, and automation are developed, produced, and distributed worldwide by more than 17,100 enthusiastic people. The work we do is making a meaningful impact on helping to create a smart and sustainable world. Our success is based on the performance of our employees. In order to successfully attract skilled workers, we continuously work on our attractiveness as an employer.
- 15 vacation days, 10 personal days, holiday shutdown
- 401K with company match, 100% vested
- Learning and development
- Individualized training plans, onsite training by top-rated vendors and speakers, career development progression plans
- Parental leave
- Up to 18 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 10 weeks paternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 80% tuition reimbursement for continuing education, college savings plan
- Onsite cafe, contemporary renovated fitness center, walking trail, game room, fitness classes with personal trainers, cell phone discounts
Our mission and core values
- The bridge to the future
- Our guiding principle
- Moving forward, despite difficulties
- Partnerships that stand the test of time
- The basis for any successful relationship
- We speak your language
Wellbeing in the workplace
We offer The Functional Health & Wellbeing Center at Phoenix Contact as a valuable resource for your health needs right here on our very own campus or through virtual visits. We are one of only a few employers in the nation that offer this perk. The center is a comprehensive medical facility and can address most of your medical needs. Whether you’re managing the aches and pains of a weekend warrior or trying to keep your diabetes or high cholesterol under control, we’re here for you.
Awards & Recognition
SMS Terms and Privacy Notice
Phoenix Contact, USA offers you the option to engage in SMS text conversations about your job application. By participating, you also understand that message frequency may vary depending on the status of your job application, and that message and data rates may apply. Please consult your carrier for further information on applicable rates and fees. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Reply STOP to cancel and HELP for help. By opting-in to receiving SMS text messages about your job application, you acknowledge and agree that your consent data, mobile number, and personal information will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of providing you with updates and information related to your job application. No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.