- Integration management
- Emalytics building management system
- Software solutions for electrical installations, such as PROJECT complete
- Coordinated solutions for high security of supply: Power Reliability combines the fields of protection, supply, and measurement
- Grid connection solutions for photovoltaic systems: the power control unit accelerates and simplifies the grid connection process
Light + Building 2024 trade fair
Under the slogan “Planning, installing, and operating for tomorrow, today”, at Light + Building 2024 we will take you on a journey to discover future-proof buildings. For example, we will explore the topics of ESG conformity, reducing CO₂, the efficient use of well-designed products, and sustainable building operation.
Our experts are looking forward to working with you to shape the future world of sustainable buildings. Visit us in Hall 11.0, Booth D74.
Experience our booth
Planning for tomorrow, today
In building planning, you lay the foundations for a sustainable future and efficient building operation. However, this can only be achieved through integral and cross-trade planning, as Sebastian Palmer, Head of Vertical Market Building Technology, explains.
Installing for tomorrow, today
Efficient use of well-designed products. Axel Rüther, Product Marketing Manager System Protection Technologies, explains how our products for the control cabinet also contribute to sustainable buildings.
Operating for tomorrow, today
Buildings account for around a third of carbon emissions in Germany. How can we make our buildings more future-proof? Lena Kuhlmann, Marketing Manager Vertical Market Building Technology, provides some initial ideas.
Our product and topic highlights for you
- New power supplies: STEP POWER for KNX applications, with USB port, and for PoE applications
- New VAL-SPP surge protection product family: easy and safe installation and operation
- New product family of control components for room automation: Catan Emalytics consists of a controller and extension modules in REG housing
- New PCB connectors with Push-X technology: safe, fast, and convenient wiring with XPC
- New BC modular electronics housings for building automation: individually configurable and with Push-in connection technology
- E-Mobility: Products for DC and AC charging stations and other product highlights
- CARBON OS: integration management as an operating system for the decarbonization of properties
- The EMS energy management system stands for sustainable sector coupling – from controlling all energy flows and reducing carbon emissions to optimizing energy costs
- Emalytics Cloud: reduction of consumption and carbon emissions as well as transparent representation of energy flows in buildings
- Smart Ethernet Box: compact all-in-one solution for connecting camera systems, WLAN access points, and other I/O devices
The future of buildings starts now – are you ready?
The All Electric Society describes a world in which energy generated in a carbon-neutral way is available in sufficient quantities everywhere and at all times. But why wait for future developments when a large number of technical solutions are already available today for us to achieve a sustainable tomorrow?
Also, sector coupling has already become reality in modern buildings – whether as a photovoltaic system on the roof, a combined heat and power plant in the cellar, or charging stations by the door. From generation, conversion, storage, and distribution, right through to optimized energy use, we will show you our technological solutions for this future and bring the All Electric Society to life. Are you ready?
Travel information, hall map, and booth map
The Messe Frankfurt site is readily accessible by public transport as well as by car. Plan your journey directly to the “Rebstock” parking garage.
A look back at Light + Building 2018
The previous Light + Building trade fair welcomed 220,000 visitors, who had the opportunity to find out more about solutions and trends in the fields of lighting, electrical engineering, and home and building automation. At Light + Building 2018, Phoenix Contact was fully focused on the topic of intelligent building management. Join us at our booth again this year to experience installation and programming live and in person.
Come to Light + Building 2022 and be inspired by our creative solutions for green and intelligent buildings.