The powerful ILC 2050 BI controller is specially designed for automation tasks in buildings. In particular, these include controlling and monitoring the building infrastructure and the energy management.
The extension with a large number of I/O components from the Inline system ensures the easy setup of a modular automation station for practically all tasks in the building infrastructure environment. The corresponding software makes the automated building IoT-capable – effortlessly.
- Easy programming with the graphical build-up of control functions from a large library of ready-to-use blocks
- Support for all of the main communication protocols in the field of building infrastructure automation technology
- Possibility of live engineering without interrupting ongoing operation
- Safeguard cost-efficient operation with remote access for programming, monitoring, software updates, and functional extensions
- Secure operation with consistent encryption in the network, digital signaling, and authentication based on various user roles