THR headers with 7.62 mm pitch – increased touch protection for high power
The new headers for PCB connectors of the LPC 6 and PC 6 / … ST-BUS series extend the range with a 7.62 mm pitch. The headers are specifically designed for the requirements of SMT soldering processes and provide increased touch protection in the pin connector pattern in accordance with IEC/UL 61800-5-1.
- Designed for integration in SMT soldering processes
- Increased touch protection for maximum safety even when not plugged in
- Familiar mounting principle enables worldwide use
- Maximum flexibility when it comes to device design: One header for connectors with different connection technologies
- Hybrid versions for the space-saving combination of signals and power
- Pitch: 7.62 mm
- Currents up to 41 A
- Voltages up to 1,000 V
- 2- to 6-pos.
- With middle flange as an option
- Increased touch protection in accordance with IEC/UL 61800-5-1