ME-IO series lower housing parts – deeper design for more PCB space
Install larger printed circuit boards in ME-IO series electronics housings. New lower housing parts with a larger installation depth provide more space for your PCB and the electronics it holds. This also makes the ME-IO housings suitable for complex I/O applications.
- Versatile use: deeper design for more PCB space
- L-design: ideal for flush integration of standard interfaces such as RJ45
- Wide design: Ideal for integrating TFT displays for controllers
- Greater flexibility: combination with ICS series electronics housings using DIN rail connectors
- Maximum PCB space per module width: 18.8 mm
- Deeper module base for seven different module types