Push-in connectors with 3.5 mm pitch – for ICS series electronics housings
The new PCB connectors with 3.5 mm pitch provide additional connection options for ICS series electronics housings. Integrated coding elements for the connectors enable quick and easy coding.
- Variable coding for reliable protection against mismatching
- Push-in Technology for quick and easy wiring
- High packing density with 3.5 mm pitch
- Quick and easy coding when connector and header are connected for the first time
- Currents up to 8 A
- Voltages up to 300 V
- Pitch: 3.5 mm
- 4- and 5-pos.
- For ICS overall widths of 20, 25, and 50 mm
- 16-way coding
- Connection method: Push-in spring connection