Codable PCB connectors – for ICS series electronics housings
The new PCB connectors and headers provide additional connection options for the ICS housing series. The connectors with 3.5 mm or 5.0 mm pitch enable easy coding via the integrated coding element and are compatible with the existing range.
- Variable coding for reliable protection against mismatching
- Designed for integration into the wave soldering process
- Stable guide rails enable quick and easy push-in mounting of assembled printed circuit boards
- Quick and easy coding when connector and header are connected for the first time
- Currents up to 16 A
- Voltages up to 300 V
- Pitch: 3.5 and 5.0 mm
- 4- and 5-pos.
- For ICS overall widths of 20, 25, and 50 mm
- 16-way coding