Marking and labeling for electrical installation Marking wherever you want, directly on site
- Mobile use is easier than ever with the compact dimensions, integrated energy supply, and intuitive operation
- Marking materials for every application provide the perfect solution – from cable and wire marking through terminal marking to the marking of miniature circuit breakers
- Flexible solutions with marking systems for every demand – whether for stationary use or use directly on site
A clear overview in the control cabinet is essential for efficient and error-free operation, maintenance, and reworking. Using appropriate markings means that all components can be clearly identified. Print signs and labels for all applications with the right marking system – whether from your desktop or directly in the application.
The THERMOMARK GO is the digital marking solution for use in the field. Using your smartphone and the MARKING system app, you can create marking files very easily and control the printer directly via Bluetooth 5. The smart system works with continuous media as well as pre-punched labels in roll format.
THERMOMARK GO Mark electrical installations quickly and easily with the mobile printer
- Can be operated directly with a smartphone or tablet via a Bluetooth or NFC interface
- Greater flexibility for everyday work – marking and labeling directly on site
- Wide material selection and automatic material detection