Invoice quality requirements
The quality of your invoice is the basis for our processing. In particular, this ensures the contractual payment of the invoice amount.
- The correct order number is listed on the invoice. If possible, the order number should be listed separately without any other information added to it.
- The invoice meets the requirements of VAT law.
- The invoice contains the gross, net, and tax amount.
- The invoice address is the same as the invoice address noted in the purchase order.
- Submit the original invoice in single copy. Do not send us copies of invoices.
- The invoice must have a legible print quality. Choose a white background if possible.
- Note your vendor number on the invoice.
- The invoice must specify the quantity, unit, unit price, and net total value.
- Specify the currency in ISO code (e.g., EUR).
Additional requirements for the exceptional case of an invoice without a purchase order reference
You must specify the full name of the requester.
In addition to the quality requirements, you must also specify either of the two following Phoenix Contact-specific references:
- E-mail address of the requester (e. g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost center of the requester (e. g., cost center 108000)