Machine monitoring with the machine manager combines precise energy measurement with the display and monitoring of important parameters of motors, machines or other three-phase consumers, including mixed load monitoring. By combining the electronic machine manager and an external current transformer, you can monitor machines, such as injection molding machines, cost-effectively in your application.More information
- DIN rail connector interface for direct connection to all standard fieldbus systems
- Flexible use in the central control cabinet and in the distributed control box
- Compact design saves space in the application
- Increased system availability with predictive maintenance based on process data
- Continuous monitoring of mixed loads within an application
Machine manager – cost-effective energy measurement
By combining the electronic machine manager and an external current transformer, you can cost-effectively monitor motors, machines, and 3-phase loads. Two versions are available with current ranges up to 90 A and 160 A.
Network the machine manager with all standard fieldbus systems, such as PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus/TCP, Ethernet, CANopen®, and DeviceNet™, via a gateway. Consistent communication for Industry 4.0 thanks to optional data transmission via OPC UA.