Lever-actuated PCB terminal blocks and ‑PCB connectors Connecting is a snap
Phoenix Contact brings a new dimension of convenience to conductor connections. PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors from the consistent LPT and LPC series combine the optimized usability of lever actuation with the reliability of the Push-in spring-cage connection. In this way, you can connect conductors with cross-sections of up to 25 mm² faster and more intuitively than ever before.
- Intuitive operation with color-coded actuating lever
- Tool-free lever principle allows time-saving connection and release of conductors with/without ferrules
- Distinct lever positions give reliable feedback on whether the clamping space is opened or closed
- Defined contact force ensures that contact remains stable over the long term
- Time-saving Push-in connection when the lever is closed
LPT series lever-actuated PCB terminal blocks
The LPT series allows quick and intuitive conductor connections with cross-sections up to 25 mm².
LPC series lever-actuated PCB connectors
With the LPC series, you can connect conductors with cross-sections up to 16 mm² more easily than ever before.