From the field to the DIN rail - plug-in and panel feed-through systems
At Phoenix Contact you will find the ideal solution for your connection from the control cabinet to the field.
Here we would like to present you a video. Adobe Flash Player is required to view this video. You might need to adjust some settings in your browser if you have alreadinstalled Flash Player.y
Plastic heavy-duty plug-in connectors
- Machine and system engineering
- Automotive industry
- Control cabinet engineering
- Wind power plants
The housing material is very rugged and durable:
- Particularly efficient thanks to the use of polyamide
- High impact resistance according to DIN EN 50102
The screw locking is made from galvanized steel.
Heavy-duty plug-in connectors for the DIN rail
The solution: mounting pre-assembled and tested systems directly on the DIN rail. As a result, entire jumpering levels can be eliminated.
HC-CIF plug assembly frames from Phoenix Contact accommodate both pre-assembled contact inserts and HEAVYCON sleeve housing. The die-cast aluminum housing is particularly rugged and ensures capacitive PE contact.
Plug assembly frames offer the following features:
- Suitable for pre-assembled HEAVYCON contact inserts
- Housing made from die-cast aluminum for capacitive PE contact
- Cable duct function thanks to U-shaped base frame
- Standard keying function
- Compatible with standard HEAVYCON housing
- Fitted with proven HEAVYCON locking latch
Cable entry system (CES)
- Metal-reinforced frame
- Screw locking or locking latch
- Sleeves for pre-assembled cables
- Up to IP65 protection