Device circuit breakers
Machine failure can result in significant costs. Do not let it come to this. Provide individual protection for your operating equipment with device circuit breakers from Phoenix Contact - from solenoid valves, servo motors, and indicator lights to PLC inputs or industrial PCs.
Here we would like to present you a video. Adobe Flash Player is required to view this video. You might need to adjust some settings in your browser if you have alreadinstalled Flash Player.y
- High system availability, thanks to selective protection
- Reliable protection of your devices - targeted shutdown in the event of an error
- Versatile, thanks to the various trigger mechanisms
- Solutions for many applications, thanks to the comprehensive product range
This means that the production process continues running without interruption.
Based on their function, device circuit breakers can be split into the following groups:
- Thermal circuit breakers for protection against overload
- Thermomagnetic circuit breakers for protection against overload and short circuit
- Electronic circuit breakers for protection against overload, short circuit, cable attenuation, and high input capacitance