Easy startup with I/O mapping
Radioline is the new wireless system for large systems. Special features include extremely easy assignment of inputs and outputs by simply turning the thumbwheel - without any programming.
Thanks to Trusted Wireless technology, Radioline is the ideal choice for reliable use in industrial environments.
Here we would like to present you a video. Adobe Flash Player is required to view this video. You might need to adjust some settings in your browser if you have alreadinstalled Flash Player.y
- Easy startup of wireless systems - by simply turning the thumbwheel, without any programming
- Flexible network construction - Radioline supports both point-to-point connections and complex mesh networks
- Reliable in industrial environments - thanks to the latest Trusted Wireless technology
- Range of up to several kilometers - thanks to adjustable data rates
- Versatile use - Radioline transmits I/O signals as well as serial data
In this way you can distribute and multiply I/O signals freely in your network - without the need for any complex programming.
In addition to I/O mapping, Radioline offers other functions for quick and reliable handling:
- Can be extended with up to 32 I/O modules per station via DIN rail connector
- Suitable for various network structures: from a simple point-to-point connection to complex mesh networks
Network serial interfaces
As an alternative to configuration using the thumbwheel, the Radioline modules can also be started up using the user-friendly PSI-CONF software.
It enables user-friendly monitoring of all network devices. In addition, all advanced network settings can be made and the serial interface parameters can be adjusted according to your individual application.
Trusted Wireless technology
The new Version 2.0 offers adjustable data rates, encryption, extended diagnostics, and parallel operation of multiple networks.