Future-oriented automation - the Axioline realtime I/O system
Is your focus on synchronization and speed? Then increase your machine cycle rate and output - with Axioline from Phoenix Contact. Axioline offers realtime I/O communication and is as simple and rugged as a modular terminal block.
Here we would like to present you a video. Adobe Flash Player is required to view this video. You might need to adjust some settings in your browser if you have alreadinstalled Flash Player.y
- Communication in realtime - thanks to cycle times of just one microsecond per I/O module
- Easy handling, thanks to push-in connection technology
- Space-saving I/O station structure, thanks to the ultra-narrow modules
- Quick and easy position control: with absolute value acquisition and simultaneous setpoint output
- Extremely rugged - thanks to the excellent EMC design and double latching on the DIN rail
New to the Axioline range
Position control made easy with the new SSI modules: the module acquires the absolute values from your encoder and simultaneously outputs setpoints for positioning.