Configure safe isolating amplifiers easily in no time at all
MACX Analog – safe and high-performance signal isolating amplifiers. This product range enables you to safely isolate, adjust, filter and amplify all signals in your system. All steps in the product lifecycle of the devices are developed and produced according to functional safety standards.
Advantages at a glance
- Precise transmission and high operational reliability, thanks to innovative circuit design with safe electrical isolation
- User-friendly connection, thanks to plug-in connection terminal blocks with screw technology or spring-cage version with push-in technology
- Flexible power supply and easy diagnostics, thanks to DIN rail connector
- Maximum explosion protection for all Ex zones and gas groups with Ex i isolating amplifiers from the MACX Analog Ex range
User-friendly configuration also possible without software
- Via DIP switches, directly under the transparent cover on the front of the device
- Via operator interface and display unit, which are simply snapped onto compatible devices. You can therefore also copy your settings onto other modules or monitor process values directly in the control cabinet.
When used in combination with the separate cradle unit, you have a user-friendly hand-held operator panel that can also be mounted on a DIN rail as a remote display unit.
Easy module configuration and process monitoring on the PC
Familiarize yourself with the IFS-CONF configuration software using various software tutorials installed directly on your PC.