New to the system: easy automation compact controllers now also speak Modbus
Our range of compact controllers continues to grow. The following new components are now available:
- ILC 131 ETH compact controller,
- ILC 151 ETH compact controller,
- as well as the ILC 131 ETH/XC versions, and
- ILC 151 ETH/XC with an extended temperature range from -40°C to +60°C.
Ideal for data logging applications
In addition, this also enables easy license handling for block libraries which are available for purchase, such as the IT library, PDPI regulation modules, and many more.
If a license is required, this is simply activated by the correct card on the controller.
Simplified Modbus/TCP integration
In contrast to many function block implementations, the Modbus/TCP integration from Phoenix Contact is considerably easier to manage.
Only three steps are required for configuration and startup:
- Configuration of the Modbus connection
- Establishment of the Modbus register
- Assignment of process data to the Modbus register
It is not even necessary to program a line code in our PC Worx engineering tool.