Save space with three-level terminal blocks
The external dimensions of the new compact three-level terminal blocks are only 5.2 x 90 x 77.5 mm (width x length x height).
Despite the high connection capacity of up to 4 mm² for rigid and flexible wires, a large amount of space is saved in the control cabinet.
The following three-level terminal blocks are available
- Feed-through terminal block (three levels electrically independent of one other)
- Potential distributor terminal block (three levels connected to one other)
- Three-level PE terminal block (all three levels on PE potential)
- Three-level terminal block with PE foot (only the lower level on PE potential, and two levels electrically independent of one other)
- Three-level terminal block with light indicator (24 V LED between upper and middle level)
Three-level terminal block equipment features
- Each level has a function shaft in which the standard CLIPLINE complete plug-in bridge can be used for space-saving potential distribution.
- All three levels are electrically connected to one another by vertical bridges. In this way, the feed-through terminal blocks are potential distributor terminal blocks.
- Each terminal point can be given a large label for ease of recognition.