Our business relationships are based on sustainability and mutual trust. The objective of working together with our suppliers helps us to grow together and be successful in the global market.
Quality and innovative products together with the resulting customer satisfaction within the entire supply chain are the requirement for our and your success.
If you would like to become one of our suppliers? Please take some time to acquaint yourself.
Within the framework of our corporate responsibility, we commit ourselves to not tolerating any violations of human rights during the production of products, provision of services by our suppliers including discrimination as well as forced and child labor. Our suppliers confirm that they will not tolerate any form of corruption or bribery or to engage in such activities themselves.
All subsidiaries of the PHOENIX CONTACT group have independent purchasing departments.
This decentralized purchasing structure enables close cooperation with the technical departments, in particular during the development phases of new products. Common material management will be consolidated through a lead buyer organization into a worldwide active purchasing network.
Grouping of similar products and their suppliers within the PHOENIX CONTACT group is achieved by the implementation of company-wide commodity group management.
The lead buyer takes on higher level tasks within this commodity group management for those particular product groups under his responsibility:
- Market research
- Contract agreement
- Pooling of requirements
- Use of synergies with suppliers and product groups
- Definition of strategies and objectives
- Agreement on logistical concepts
Our demands on the supplier
- Reliable, performance-oriented
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creativity
- Prices at worldwide market level
- Quality consciousness
- Adherence to delivery dates and flexibility
- Correct and ethical dealings
- Support during formulation of technical solutions
- Technically leading and competitive production procedures and products
- Interest in a long-term business relationship
- Ability to use specialized logistical concepts
Becoming a supplier / Login to the supplier's portal
Following registration and Clearance, a compressive set of functions will made available to you such as individual supplier profiles or fast handling of queries and order processing.
Tel. +49 (0) 52 35/3 00
Fax +49 (0) 52 35/34 12 00