Class 100 compact controllers
Get started with PC Worx-programmable control technology with class 100 compact controllers.
In addition to high-performance control functions, the class 100 compact controllers also support all the communication paths that Ethernet, mobile phone, and fixed-line networks currently offer.
What's more, these cost-effective PLCs are even easy to expand: You can easily align all required Inline I/O modules with IP20 protection with the PLC and thereby integrate all industry-relevant sensors and actuators into the system.
For cost-effective visualization, the integrated web server is available on all controllers. The PLCs can be programmed easily and free-of-charge using PC Worx Express.
The class 100 compact controllers feature:
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- High degree of flexibility thanks to modular expansion with numerous I/O modules
- Easy integration into existing networks
- Connectivity to INTERBUS, Ethernet, and GSM/GPRS
- Support of established IT standards, such as HTTP, FTP, SNMP, SQL, ODP, and OPC
- Standardized programming according to IEC 61131-3 using PC Worx or PC Worx Express
- Integrated web server for visualization with WebVisit
ILC 130 ETH - The smallest of the small
The PLC offers, among other things, an integrated web server for visualization and an integrated Ethernet interface.
ILC 150 ETH - The bestseller among the compact controllers
ILC 170 ETH 2TX - For even more options
For the first time in the class 100, the PLC also supports PROFINET device functionalities.
ILC 190 ETH 2TX - The highest performer in class 100
ILC 150 GMS/GPRS - The communication whiz
This small PLC is therefore ideally suited for remote control and remote maintenance applications and supports Resy+ remote control software.
ILC 130 starter kit - Get started quickly with automation
Discover Phoenix Contact's controllers with the pre-assembled test setup.